Hi friend! I'm Dusti. As a woman, I know how hard it is to feel like you've got a thousand hats and not knowing how to wear them all. You might wear the mom hat, the sister hat, the friend hat, the professional hat, the creative hat, and the Christian hat all in a day's time. It's easy to feel overwhelmed, frazzled, and even exhausted. I'm here to inspire, encourage, and equip you with the resources to balance it all. I hope you'll take off all the hats, find a cozy spot with a cup of coffee, and settle in!
- She is centered by her faith, not free of doubts, but still knowing, trusting, and loving Jesus
- She understands style to be a tool for creative expression but knows that it doesn’t define her beauty
- She believes that women aren’t defined by the color pink or their ability to look good in a dress, but rather their inward, unique design given to them by God that is outwardly expressed through creative diversity
- She is a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, or a coworker, and desires to love her people well
- She understands the balance of discipline and spontaneity and seeks to dictate her schedule, not the other way around
- She wants to make a lasting change in her world because she believes the Gospel is for every woman.